February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

I always believed that it's the special little things in life that help you forget the enormous disastrous ones. I WAS WRONG!! I was sending online Valentines Cards to my grandchildren, none of whom live in Colorado. 3 girls and 1 little guy live in Indiana, (the democratic obama loving section of the state) and 1 to my granddaughter in Virginia (her parents are Navy, no big obama lovers there). So while I'm doing this I start seriously thinking about the impact this idiot is going to have on my grandchildren. I'm forgetting this started out as a happy activity and I'm getting angrier by the minute!! The movie "The Time Machine" came to mind, where those blond haired, androgynous children are being led to the temple by the sound of a siren. Little do they know that they are blindly, obediently, marching to their death. OH!! Then Nazi Germany comes to mind. Hitler and the Third Reich's extermination of millions of Jews, in the name of Ethnic Cleansing. The call to the youth of Germany to give service to their country, (Anybody see BHO's community service announcement on TV yesterday?) is no different than this lunatic telling our young people that community service is the way to go. They will probably be housed, clothed and fed. Insidiously their every physiological need will be met, followed by their need to belong. (See Maslow's hierarchy of needs) We will have a group Obamamaniacs the likes of which we've never seen. This need for belonging can often overcome the physiological and security needs, depending on the strength of the peer pressure.
I have really gone in a direction with this I never planned, but this scenario is REAL people! Don't let the government take over the literal elements of human survival, because I fear what will come next!!
By the way,
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show your interest by leaving a tasteful comment only, thanks